Terminator emulator app can be downloading and installed from Google play store. It is useful as it allows accessing the inbuilt Linux command line shell. It is absolutely free to download and it has no in-app purchases or ads. A User needs an Android smartphone or Tablet to install the app. A User cannot simulate video games through this app. The user is also allowed to modify or to customize different kinds of stuff like Colors, fonts, Linux shells etc. If you use it once, you’ll love it for sure. No matter you have used the different app for the rooting but you will turn back to it again because it has the interface to interact easily with the system. The user should have basic knowledge of Linux commands as to use the app.
Requirements for the installation:-
- The device should have the Android 1.6 or above version of OS
- 128 MB RAM is required in the device
- 1 MB free space on the device is required to install the app
- No internet connection is required
Last App Update: January 2017
- It allows you to customize the device according to your choice
- It is a free app
- It also supports different kinds of languages.
- There will be no ads to disturb you in between
- It also supports multitasking through multiple windows which are possible through the Terminal Emulator App
- No internet is required for the simulation
Every Android smartphone has some inbuilt Linux commands as Android is an application based on Linux, so Linux is basically used for the installation and coding part of the phone. You can download terminator emulator apk if you are familiar with the basic Linux programming.